Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

God Whispers



I checked my email early this morning and, amongst all the messages in my inbox, decided to open the message from God Whispers Club first.  Here's what it says:


         "Dear my beloved child,


          I never promised that there would never be trials in your life. 
         But I promised that I would give you peace. Not simply a feeling of peace. 
         But the real peace found in my love for you.

         Your refuge,  

         GOD
 

        P.S. If your eyes keep looking at external circumstances, 
        you'll always be insecure. Fix your eyes on my commitment for you. 
       Only then will you have peace." 


It was a very apt message, indeed.  I'm afraid I was veering towards Worry-Wart Avenue again (definitely not good!)  The message served as a warning sign.


So I decided to start the day with great hopes and the renewed belief that if God brings me to it, He'll see me through it.  My day turned out absolutely fabulous!  Great unexpected news, I received throughout the day.  


Well, a new day awaits tomorrow! I'm sure it will also be full of small miracles! 



No comments: